Marinated chicken grilled then sliced and served on your favorite salad greens with a topping of parmesan cheese (optional if you aren’t doing dairy), crumbly bacon and chopped avocado. You will love it!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1/2 cup mesquite-lime marinade
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar-style salad dressing
1. In a shallow baking pan, arrange chicken and pour mesquite-lime marinade over all. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1/2 hour before grilling.
2. Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat.
3. Grill chicken breasts for approximately 15 minutes on each side, or until meat is cooked through and is no longer pink inside. Remove from heat, cool and slice into strips.
4. Cook 1lb. of bacon and when finished crumble up.
5. In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, tomato, onion, pepper, avocado, cheese, bacon, dressing and chicken until evenly coated. Serve immediately.